The Ontario Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (OAMFT) 2014 Fall Conference entitled Family Resilience featuring Froma Walsh is fast approaching! The live conference will be hosted at The Sheraton Parkway North in Richmond Hill, ON, on November 22nd and 23rd, 2014. Can’t join us there in person? Register for the Conference Webinar and attend from the comfort of your home or office! Are you an individual? parent? professional? -this conference will provide current, relevant and essential information on Family Resilience.
Details and registration information can be found in the link below:
Tweets by @psychotherapyontario.org
For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
- Review of Clouds Sils Maria
- Toronto ABI Network 2014 Conference coming in November
- Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning (FEEL) Certification for Mental Health Professionals
- Mindfulness-Based Therapies: A Look at MBSR, MBCT, DBT and ACT
- Suicide Risk Assessment of Children and Adolescents
- Save the date! The Canadian Group Psychotherapy Association announces their 2015 Annual Conference
- Energy Diagnostic & Treatment Methods, Level 1 (Advanced Energy Psychology) Workshop Now Available
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.