For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
Events & Workshops
- Psychotherapy Regulation Update
- The Hincks-Dellcrest Centre – Upcoming Workshops
- Market, to Market – Social Media
- Meaning, Mortality and Music
- An Evening of Musical Reverie
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Changing Views
- Relational Supervision…and how it’s like Water-Skiing
- EFT Externship
- Shyness from the Inside, Out: A Group for Young Adults
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.