OSP 22nd Annual General Meeting
Date: Friday, November 14, 2014
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: The Grand Hotel & Suites Toronto, 225 Jarvis Street
- An early morning mingle and circle exercise on ethics to facilitate connection, community and networking.
- A dynamic keynote speaker Dr. Sam Izenberg will be discussing the very timely topic of Ethics in Psychotherapy.
The morning program will conclude with the presentation of our Third Annual Honours of the Society Award. A scrumptious lunch will be included.
Ways to be Actively Involved
- Members who have published their books are invited to bring copies and sell them on a book table we will provide. Proceeds will go to the individual authors.
- OSP is organizing a Silent Auction - E-mail Katharine King firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to donate. Your DONATION is much appreciated. All donations will be acknowledged.
- The business portion of our meeting will take place from 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
This is a great time to join together and build our community. We want to celebrate each other and
work together to strengthen OSP — Our Professional Home. We would love to see you there!
Please note: The OSP AGM is a scent free environment.
Please RSVP by October 30th to email@example.com
Tweets by @psychotherapyontario.org
For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
- Suicide Risk Assessment of Children and Adolescents
- Save the date! The Canadian Group Psychotherapy Association announces their 2015 Annual Conference
- Energy Diagnostic & Treatment Methods, Level 1 (Advanced Energy Psychology) Workshop Now Available
- Reminder: OSP 22nd Annual General Meeting
- OSP Newsletter Fall Issue Ready for Reading
- tps&i Scientific Meeting Tomorrow — A Psychodynamic Perspective on Patients Coping with Severe Kidney Disease
- Save the Date! The Path Back — A Model for Working with Adolescents and their Parents coming soon
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.