The Many Hearts of Psychotherapy: A monthly discussion sponsored by the Alliance of Psychotherapy Training Institutions (APTI)What is the essence, the very heart, of your therapeutic approach?
6 to 9 pm, 2nd Wednesday of each month
At Adler, 890 Yonge St., 9th Floor, Toronto
(2 ½ blocks north of Yonge & Bloor subway, corner Davenport)
RSVP to email@example.com
Tweets by @psychotherapyontario.org
For further information about psychotherapy regulation please visit the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists.
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) represents over 300 members who provide service to more than 15,000 people each year across Ontario in private practice settings.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our activities, code of ethics, membership categories, and news about psychotherapy in general.
If you are seeking psychotherapy, we would like to introduce you to our members through our Find a Therapist referral service. Choosing a therapist from our membership will ensure that you will be working with a highly qualified professional who is committed to OSP's rigorous standards of practice and ethics.
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- The Many Hearts of Psychotherapy
- The Freud Café — Stimulating talks on Freud’s ideas and those of his followers
- Record Keeping & Note Taking: For Professionals in Health & Social Services
- Setting Up Shop: Starting and Maintaining a Private Psychotherapy Practice
- Dr. Jody Messler Davies Lectures at TICP Conference January 31, 2015
- The Modern Batterer & Meeting the Needs of Abused Women & Their Children Post-Separation
Find a Therapist or Counsellor
For a list of all OSP referral service therapists simply click on the [search], without filling in any fields. OSP also offers a telephone referral service at 416-923-4050.
Please note: Not all OSP members have chosen to be on the public referral service. Click here for a complete list of all members.