March is Membership MONTH
Attention current OSP members. Refer a new member in March and be entered into a draw for a FREE 2018 membership renewal!
How it works:
The OSP office will draw the name of the winner on April 3, 2018 and announce his/her name in an OSP inBox.
- Applicants must complete a Membership Application for RP Applicants or Submission of Credentials for Membership and include the name of the OSP member who referred them when they submit the application.
- For every membership application submitted, the name of the referring OSP member will be entered into the draw. This means that if five membership applications are received with one OSP member listed as the referring member, that member’s name will be entered into the draw FIVE times.
- Membership applications MUST be received in the OSP office by March 31, 2018.
OSP Membership Options
Membership pricing for the period ending March 31, 2019
- Be registered as a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
- Have completed a minimum of one hundred and fifty (150) hours of personal psychotherapy. At least fifty (50) hours of this must be individual and consecutive with one psychotherapist.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- $226 ($200 + $26 HST): OSP Clinical and Qualifying members
- $56.50 ($50 + $6.50 HST): OSP Clinical Member, Retired and OSP Qualifying Member, Retired
- Free: OSP Honorary Members
- $141.25 ($125 + $16.25 HST): All other OSP membership categories
The Ontario Society of Psychotherapists has so much to offer its members beyond the traditional concepts of a professional association. We advocate for our members and set a high standard that builds trust with existing and potential clients, and we do so much more. The Society is a community that supports registered psychotherapists through opportunities and events that promote learning and research. Find out more by going to http://www.psychotherapyontario.org/benefits-of-membership.