The Ontario Society of Registered Psychotherapists:
- Represents the interests of psychotherapists
- Advances the standards of psychotherapy
- Promotes effective and efficient service to all people
- Acts to strengthen and unify the psychotherapy profession
- Develops high professional standards within its membership
- Furthers psychotherapy research
- Promotes educational standards
- Fosters responsible personal practice
- Publicly promotes psychotherapy concepts and principles
Fees for Membership
- Clinical membership: $195 + HST
- Qualifying membership: $195 + HST
- Retired OSRP members: $50 + HST
- Student membership: $95 + HST
- Friend of the Society membership: $125 + HST
OSRP membership dues are prorated between October 1 and March 31 of each year.
OSRP is a not-for-profit association with a board of directors elected from the membership.
If you would like to receive an application form by mail, please email your name and complete mailing address information to firstname.lastname@example.org.