Become a Member
The Ontario Society of Registered Psychotherapists:
- Represents the interests of psychotherapists
- Advances the standards of psychotherapy
- Promotes effective and efficient service to all people
- Acts to strengthen and unify the psychotherapy profession
- Develops high professional standards within its membership
- Furthers psychotherapy research
- Promotes educational standards
- Fosters responsible personal practice
- Publicly promotes psychotherapy concepts and principles
Fees for Membership
- Clinical membership: $226 ($200 + $26 HST)
- Qualifying membership: $226 ($200 + $26 HST)
- Retired OSRP members: $56.60 ($50 + $6.50 HST)
- Student and Friend of the Society membership: $141.25 ($125 + $16.25 HST)
- Membership Reinstatement: $56.50 ($50 + $6.50 HST). Upon reinstatement, the fee for the appropriate membership category applies.
OSRP membership dues are prorated between October 1 and March 31 of each year.
OSRP is a not-for-profit association with a board of directors elected from the membership.
If you would like to receive an information package by mail, please email OSRP with your complete mailing address information to email@example.com.