Angie Hunda Stacey E. Roles and Associates Psychotherapy Services Inc.
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, OCD, Fear, Anxiety, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Body image, eating problems, obesity, Current abusive relationships, domestic violence, Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues, Stressful changes in life, work or family
I have recently completed the Masters in Counselling Psychology Program at Yorkville University and am a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying). I have experience providing mental health counselling to at-risk youth and adults in the Greater City of Sudbury, and have also volunteered with Kids Help Phone in the past. I have completed intensive training and supervision in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Prolonged Exposure Therapy and Compassion-Focused Therapy. Additionally, I have obtained the San'yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training Certification and can support clients who qualify for the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) program for First Nations and Inuit peoples. I am available to see youth and adults for individual therapy either in-person or online.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Body image, eating problems, obesity
- Current abusive relationships, domestic violence
- Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling