Hatty Wong Comrie Counselliing Corporation
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, OCD, Abusive Relationships, Fear, Anxiety, Addiction, Addictions to substances or activities, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain, Other Issues, Stressful changes in life, work or family
First off, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to view my profile. At present, I am a Registered Psychotherapist in good standing.
My approaches to psychotherapy include CBT, DBT, Mindfulness, and Solution-Focused to list a few. My framework can be described as one that is trauma-informed, culturally sensitive and anti-oppressive when it comes to working with clients.
In psychotherapy, my highest priority is in establishing and maintaining a positive and trusting therapeutic relationship with my clients and approach the concerns in an empathic and compassionate manner.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Abusive Relationships
- Fear, Anxiety
- Addictions to substances or activities
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain
- Other Issues
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling