Kristen Gane Toronto Psychotherapy & Art Therapy
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Abusive Relationships, Fear, Anxiety, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, General exploration, personal identity and development, Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Stressful changes in life, work or family
I offer compassionate, non-judgemental, strength-based support to children, youth and adults struggling with issues that hinder healthy interaction with themselves, their loved ones and the world around them. Whether it's anxiety, feelings of sadness, family conflicts or other issues concerning health and well-being, my approach typically addresses the deeper experiences, thoughts and feelings that may be contributing to current challenges as well as offering strategies for coping in the present. I also offer sessions to parents to provide guidance and support.
In addition to my private practice, I have supported clients at SickKids Hospital, Youthdale Treatment Centre (Secure Treatment Unit), Emily's House and at women's shelters in Toronto.
My skills, diverse clinical and life experience, patience and adaptable approach allow for the flexibility to address the unique needs and perspectives of each client. I offer unbiased, compassionate guidance to foster growth, confidence and positive outcomes.
I offer a free, 30 minute consultation and look forward to meeting you.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Abusive Relationships
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling