Back to Search Results
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Fear, Anxiety, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, General exploration, personal identity and development, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Other Issues, Stressful changes in life, work or family
--, --, ON, CA P0H1H0
Hi there, my name is Sarah. I believe that change happens when we feel safe and supported. It is important to me to create a therapeutic environment that is down to earth, compassionate and free of judgment. Each person is different and has a unique set of experiences. I tailor my approach to your needs and work collaboratively with you to help you achieve your goals and support your journey towards growth.
I work with people experiencing a range of concerns such as, anxiety, depression, stress, life transitions, finding work-life balance, relationship concerns, self-esteem and ADHD. I use an integrative approach to therapy. Specifically, drawing from mindfulness, humanistic, systemic, and ACT therapies.
I am currently providing virtual services and able to see clients from across Ontario. I understand the importance of finding a therapist who is a good fit. I offer a free 15-minute consultation.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Other Issues
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling