Back to Search Results
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, OCD, Fear, Anxiety, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Immigration, dislocation, racism, discrimination, Stressful changes in life, work or family, Post-partum depression
My name is Sarah Posh. I'm a mother to three great children. I'm currently completing my Master's degree in Counselling Psychology from Yorkville University.
Helping others has always been a passion of mine whether someone is grieving and going through a loss or is on a journey of self-discovery.
My mission is to empower my clients to take their first step towards positive change and well being.
My philosophy encompasses inclusivity and cultural awareness which is important in providing clients with a safe, non-judgmental space.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Immigration, dislocation, racism, discrimination
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Post-partum depression
- Online Distance Counselling