Core Services: Anger and stress management, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues, General exploration, personal identity and development, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Stressful changes in life, work or family
The path to fulfillment, happiness and peace lies within us. The process of therapy allows us to focus on self-exploration and healing. My therapeutic work is rooted in an awareness that people have the desire, strength and resources within to meet their potential and thrive. I use an empathic, compassionate and direct approach in an effort to promote trust and feelings of safety.
I have over 15 years of clinical experience providing mental health services. I specialize in working with individuals with chronic and traumatic stress, anxiety, depression, addictions, body image issues, etc. I utilize a variety of approaches including talk therapy, cognitive behavioural interventions, narrative theory and EMDR.
I work with people who have experienced many types of trauma including, but not limited to: childhood abuse, relationship abuse, bullying, complex grief, physical illness and crimes of violence.
- Anger and stress management
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Stressful changes in life, work or family