Barbara Ann Boire
Barbara Ann Boire Barbara Ann Boire Therapy
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Fear, Anxiety, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, General exploration, personal identity and development, Stressful changes in life, work or family
Practice Name: Barbara Ann Boire Therapy
Hemlock, Toronto, ON, CA M4L
Are you going through one of life’s transitions? Have uncertain times left you feeling alone and unsupported? Are you feeling anxious, confused and overwhelmed with changes that are happening in your life? Do you feel stuck in those feelings and would like to move towards a place that is safe, kind and connected but you don’t know how to take the first step?
When major changes happen in our life, we often struggle to cope, ask for help or seek guidance. I offer a safe and supportive space for you to explore and find meaning in these transitions. Through our work together, I will take those steps with you. You will learn to recognize old patterns and behaviours that may be blocking the way. I will teach you new strategies so that you can stay resilient – no matter what is happening around you.
I work with adults of all ages going through various stages of life’s transitions. I invite you to contract me for a free 20-minute consultation. I am currently accepting new clients.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling