Charlotte Pidgeon Charlotte Pidgeon Psychotherapy
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Abusive Relationships, Fear, Anxiety, Addictions to substances or activities, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Body image, eating problems, obesity, Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues, Stressful changes in life, work or family
I offer individual therapy to people struggling with stress, anxiety, depression, life transitions, grief, trauma, and addictions. My client-centred approach allows us to work together on a path towards growth and healing. Whether it’s overcoming current hurdles, or working through past trauma, I believe that we are all capable of making positive change.
My practice incorporates an anti-oppressive framework, culturally informed perspectives, and is heedful to all genders, sexualities, ethnicities and religions. I have devoted time to the helping profession by volunteering at St. Joseph’s hospital as a courtesy volunteer and a responder for the Canadian Suicide Prevention Service. As an RP (Qualifying), I utilize a collaborative, trauma-informed approach to identify your intrinsic strengths and encourage positive change.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Abusive Relationships
- Fear, Anxiety
- Addictions to substances or activities
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Body image, eating problems, obesity
- Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling