Back to Search Results
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Abusive Relationships, Fear, Anxiety, Addictions to substances or activities, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues, General exploration, personal identity and development, Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Other Issues, Stressful changes in life, work or family
Practice Name: Building Soul
Ingrid Cryns offers a specialized form of Body, Mind, Heart & Soul Healing psychotherapy in central Toronto as well as the Newmarket/Aurora/Uxbridge area.
As a Clinical Member of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP) and a Certified Bioenergetic Therapist (CBT), Ingrid works with the body and mind in a way that includes listening to your body’s innate wisdom. She also teaches how to enhance your own intuition and authentic soul-self connection. She creates a nurturing and safe space where you can grow into a more peaceful and inspiring human being!
You will gain greater self-acceptance, grow a deeper understanding of yourself, learn how to resolve your core issues and create more satisfying relationships. With supportive feedback, you will learn new tools and techniques to hold your balance better, enhance your focus and increase your daily vitality!
Body, Mind & Soul Healing Psychotherapy is for:
- Women, men or couples who may feel they have lost their ‘way’ or are suffering from a deep psychic or emotional wound.
- People who are in a crises or some form of conflict.
- Those that feel stuck, despair or hopeless.
Ingrid can guide you to find your true soul essence and grounded authentic self. This form of body / soul healing and psycho-therapeutic inquiry can support you if you experience;
- Too much stress.
- A difficult life transition.
- A critical illness.
- Challenging relationships or communication problems.
- Self-esteem or self-image issues.
- Emotional or physical abuse.
- Depression, grief or loss.
- Despair, hopeless or stuck.
- Fear, anxiety or panic attacks.
- Difficulty to feel love, joy or pleasure.
- Addictions or shame.
- Accessing or managing anger, or affect regulation.
- Healthy boundary development or how to say ‘No’.
- Emotional or physical trauma. PTSD symptoms.
- Disconnected or confused spirituality issues.
Ingrid practices counseling and therapy under the supervision of a Registered Psychologist or Registered Psychological Associate who are members of the College of Psychologists of Ontario and is covered under most Insurance or Health Plans.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Abusive Relationships
- Fear, Anxiety
- Addictions to substances or activities
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Other Issues
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling