Back to Search Results
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Fear, Anxiety, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, General exploration, personal identity and development, Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Stressful changes in life, work or family
Practice Name: Joanne Morgan
Each person’s journey is profoundly unique and sacred and I provide transformative processes to support you on all levels: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
My approach is client-centered. I believe that each person contains the answers they are looking for within themselves and given the right environment and support they can begin to heal from the inside-out.
As a Spiritual Psychotherapist I support you in the healing process by utilizing a variety of different modalities and tools to help you:
- address thought processes, feelings and behaviours
- understand inner conflicts
- find new ways to deal with, and alleviate distress
- sustain and maintain well-being in everyday living
- listen to your body wisdom
- become aware of energy
I work with individuals, couples, and groups in addressing spiritual, psychological and emotional issues.
Each client is an active participant in their therapy.
“My intention is to help you come home to who you really are. I encourage and support you to become your own best friend by befriending and honouring all parts of you. I do this through facilitating and supporting you to access and listen to your own wisdom, as well as, teach you how to do this. I empower you to own your gifts and strengths and to celebrate these. I provide a safe, honouring space and energy for you to do your healing work in. I empower you to notice energy and to learn different tools and techniques to help your energetic being on a daily basis.”
~ Joanne Morgan RP
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling