Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Abusive Relationships, Fear, Anxiety, Sexuality, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Body image, eating problems, obesity, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, General exploration, personal identity and development, Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain, Immigration, dislocation, racism, discrimination, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Sexuality and sexual problems, Stressful changes in life, work or family, Provider of clinical supervision to psychotherapists
And then the day came
When the risk to remain tight in a bud
Was more painful than the risk
It took to blossom.
- Anais Nin
Self-exploration is one of the greatest resources for better handling difficult emotions, deeper understanding of belief systems, and going through life transitions. Although we might feel that our mind, body and heart are separate, when given the space to slow down and take an honest and compassionate look, we come to a place of connectedness. Wherever we are in life, self-exploration can take us to the next level.
You might be asking yourself “What do I really want right now?”
You might have a specific problem, or a numb sense that something is off.
Perhaps you are seeking to make sense of what is happening in your life.
You might be denying the little small voice telling you something is not the way it should be.
Answer the call today.
In my practice I offer individual and couple counseling, as well as group-work. While working with clients I use a number of approaches, such as Imago Relationship Therapy for couples (same and opposite sex couples) and individuals, body-centered and psychodynamic counseling, transpersonal psychotherapy, craniosacral and energy work. My approach is holistic, engaging, and supportive of your unique individual journey.
I work with a broad range of issues including relationships, intimacy, anxiety, stress, emotional overwhelm, low self-esteem, depression, effects of early childhood trauma, body image, shame, complex changes in family, and dealing with life threatening illnesses. In addition, I also work with children and teens. Topics might include dealing with parent’s divorce, problems at school, loneliness, emotional overwhelm, etc).
Besides English, I am fluent in languages from the regions of ex-Yugoslavia.
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Abusive Relationships
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Body image, eating problems, obesity
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- General exploration, personal identity and development
- Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain
- Immigration, dislocation, racism, discrimination
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Sexuality and sexual problems
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Provider of clinical supervision to psychotherapists
- Online Distance Counselling