Back to Search Results
A New Door Therapy
Core Services: Depression, Low Self-esteem, Fear, Anxiety, Sexuality, Anger and stress management, Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem, Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief, Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life, Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse, Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues, Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain, Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child, Sexuality and sexual problems, Stressful changes in life, work or family
Practice Name: A New Door Therapy
27 Secord Ave, East York, ON, CA M4C 2C4
If you're reading this, things might be hard right now. As a therapist I don't have all the answers or a magic wand, but working together, we can find the insight and understanding to open the doorway to a new way of being. As a queer woman I provide a safe space to sit with questions, confusion and ultimately finding your true self. You have within you the resources to live with more joy and less regret! We will work together using creativity, laughter and healing to support in the challenges of making changes in your life.
Are you feeling stuck? Lost and alone? Facing difficult decisions? I can accompany and support you through grief, divorce, coparenting, LGBTQ coming out and other life transitions. I'll work with you on communicating what's on your heart and mind.
With 15 years as United Church clergy, I bring compassion and understanding to my practice. Gestalt therapy uses your whole self. We'll work with that sinking feeling in your stomach, or the exhaustion you can't shake. With humour and sensitivity we'll open the door to greater clarity and peace.
A New Door Therapy
- Depression, Low Self-esteem
- Fear, Anxiety
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Crisis of faith, spirituality, the meaning of life
- Effects - childhood trauma - physical/sexual/emotional abuse
- Gay / lesbian / bisexual/ queer / transgendered / transsexual issues
- Illness, physical trauma, chronic pain
- Relationship problems - couple, family, parent-child
- Sexuality and sexual problems
- Stressful changes in life, work or family
- Online Distance Counselling